Bitdefender Gravity Zone
Keep your business safe against evolving threats with security that ranks first in independent tests with
Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security
Inbound threats include malicious files (malware), a variety of fileless attacks, and hybrid threats that are both multi-stage and multi-component. Users can encounter threats in email, in file attachments, on websites, and elsewhere. As such, a layered approach employs the right control at the right time, relative to the stage of the attack chain and based on the threat vector and threat type, to maximize efficacy. Requisite controls include those that maintain system integrity via hardening, prevent both known and zero-day threats, automate remediation, and enable detection and response.
Bitdefender GravityZone layered next generation endpoint protection platform
Uses adaptive-layered architecture that includes endpoint controls, prevention, detection, remediation and visibility..
GravityZone is a modern implementation of a next-generation EPP, and is comprised of:
- A single agent—providing comprehensive endpoint protection.
- One integrated management console—providing a single pane of glass for the management of GravityZone’s
abilities including policy management, alerting, and reporting.
- Broad platform coverage—providing support for physical, virtual, or cloud-resident workstations, servers, and embedded or mobile endpoints running Windows, Linux, or MacOS. GravityZone also supports multiple virtualization hypervisors including VMWare, Citrix, Hyper-V, and Oracle.
- Security-as-a-service—provided as an on-premises virtual appliance or cloud-delivered.
- Cloud-based analytics—offloading analytics to cloud resources.